Corporate videos are a versatile medium used by businesses for various purposes. The popularity of different types of corporate videos can vary depending on industry, audience, and goals. Here is a list of some of the most viewed types of corporate videos:
- Company Overview Videos: These provide an introduction to the company, including its history, mission, values, and key personnel.
- Product or Service Explainers: Videos that demonstrate how a product or service works, its features, and benefits.
- Customer Testimonials: Featuring satisfied customers sharing their experiences and positive feedback about the company’s products or services.
- Training and Onboarding Videos: Used for internal purposes to train employees, introduce company policies, and facilitate onboarding processes.
- Recruitment Videos: Showcasing the company culture, work environment, and career opportunities to attract potential employees.
- Webinars and Thought Leadership: Webinar recordings, interviews, and discussions on industry-related topics to establish the company as an authority in its field.
- Case Studies: Detailed accounts of successful projects or solutions provided to clients, demonstrating the company’s expertise.
- Event Highlights: Capturing the essence of company events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Social Responsibility Videos: Highlighting the company’s commitment to social and environmental causes, corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives, and sustainability efforts.
- Animated Explainer Videos: Using animation to simplify complex concepts, processes, or data visualization.
- Behind-the-Scenes Videos: Offering a sneak peek into the company’s daily operations, manufacturing processes, or product development.
- CEO Messages and Updates: Videos featuring the CEO or top executives sharing company updates, visions, and future plans.
- How-to/Instructional Videos: Providing step-by-step instructions on using a product or service effectively.
- Promotional Videos: Creating hype around a product launch, special offers, or events.
- Customer Support and FAQ Videos: Addressing common customer questions or issues to assist users.
- Interactive Videos: Engaging the audience with interactive elements, such as clickable links or quizzes.
- Virtual Tours: Showcasing physical locations, facilities, or real estate properties.
- Whiteboard Videos: Using a whiteboard or animated drawings to explain complex concepts or ideas.
- Employee Spotlight Videos: Introducing individual employees and their roles within the company.
- Financial Reports and Shareholder Updates: Communicating financial performance and results to investors and stakeholders.
The effectiveness of a corporate video often depends on the intended audience, the message, and the platform used for distribution. Companies often use a combination of these video types to meet their specific communication and marketing goals.
Next steps once you picked your video type is to figure out with broad strokes what your video is about, look within your company if you have any writing about your subject. Then get in touch with Brown & Company we will help you with creative ways to make a compelling video. Some people start with just the main headlines, we can flush out the rest.